Re: Ad Blocker question.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The only ad blocker I use these days for Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge is uBlock Origin along with uBlock Origin Extra on the Chromium-based browsers.

I honestly don't know if you're going to have embedded ad content in videos blocked, if that's how they're presenting it, but the only way to tell if it does what you want is to install the extension and try it.

        ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)