Re: Send and receive hot key?

Hamit Campos

Ah thanks for that Tim. Never knew that. Never bothered to look neither as actually the only reason I ever used Out Look was because Office came with the Pac Mate. So meh just used it for syncing with the pac mate. Just to be cool in other words. Kind of like with the braille display. When I heard Jonathan Mozen use it on FS cast I said oooo I wana be cool like Jonathan so used it more.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Timothy via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 2:11 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Send and receive hot key?

According to the Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook support article, easily found via a web search, the shortcut to send a message in Outlook is Alt+S. This has been a Microsoft standard for quite some time, and even crosses over to Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live mail, and the Mail app.

Timothy