Re: Home Machines And Network Setup

Jason White

A good first test would be to make sure you can ping the router from both machines. It should have an address in the same subnet as both of them

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io>
Date: Friday, November 27, 2020 at 08:41
To: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [win10] Home Machines And Network Setup

Thanks Brian, I will report back, have a bit more setting up to do, I can’t believe it, I can’t be sure but I may have had the vpn running when I was trying to ping the other machine as well L

It was never going to work with the vpn running but also, the network location needed to be set.

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.