Re: Microsoft Text Input Application

Kenny Nead

Mine says Freedom Scientific is using  my microphone, and that just started with the new update. Have not noticed any changes.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 2:38 PM
To: Win10 <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: [win10] Microsoft Text Input Application

Hi All,

Running 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630).  For whatever reason in the Task Manager, on the applications tab I have 2 Settings running, is this normal?

Also, this is something I haven't noticed until a couple of days ago, I now also have an item called, Microsoft Text Input Application, running in the Task Manager / applications tab as well.  Does anyone know when this was introduced?  I know for positive this wasn't there 4 or 5 days ago but, it's there now.

All input is welcome, thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.