Re: settings app crashes when I try and enter game mode settings

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 03:23 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Now, can anyone else reproduce this what ever this would be called?
-
Whether NVDA is in use, or not, I can go to Settings, Gaming, Game Mode, and get into the pane to toggle Game Mode ON/OFF without any issue.

Were I you, and I wanted to fix this, try Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10
That's the universal (for me, anyway) first step to try when anything related to the Windows 10 OS itself is misbehaving.  And there's nothing more related to the Windows 10 OS itself than Settings.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss