Re: settings app crashes when I try and enter game mode settings

Sarah k Alawami

Well, that's all well and good. Now, can anyone else reproduce this what ever this would be called? See OP for steps.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 22 Nov 2020, at 11:24, Brian Vogel wrote:

Sarah,

At the moment, even if you were inclined to attempt a repair install, it would not be able to complete.  The bug that's blocking the "Keep files and apps" choice for a repair install has been fixed, and is available for manual download, but has not been pushed out via Windows Update yet.  I believe it's supposed to go out in very early December.  Information on the preview update that fixes the repair update bug can be found here: KB4586853 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.661 and v20H2 19042.661

I'll add information to the topic I created when this bug was first being reported once I know that the fix is going out by Windows Update.  By the time it is pushed out it may be part of an entirely different KB number cumulative update.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041
The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it. 
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.