settings app crashes when I try and enter game mode settings

Sarah k Alawami

Running windows 2004 second half, or what ever it's called.

  1. Hit windows i to get to settings
  2. Search for "game"
  3. Tab to and select game mode settings
  4. Hit enter.

Settings app crashes. I tried running the dms and scan things and all come back well. I will not at this time repair windows as I have a lot to do on said machine. I did reboot to see if that would fix the problems and it does not. If others can reproduce I might submit this as feedback as well.