Re: Adding an emoji

Holly,

          From what you'd said I thought the activity was carried out by that agent remoting in to your machine.  What I'm asking is did she do this on your machine and, if so, was JAWS running and doing it's usual announcing what was going on even with someone controlling everything by point and click?

          Essentially, if it works without JAWS running, then blame JAWS.  If it's working with JAWS running and someone else doing the point and click, it's probably not JAWS per se.

           What was or was not happening on her end is not what's relevant here, but what actually occurred, and under what conditions, on your end of the session.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss