Re: Adding an emoji

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 01:12 PM, Holly wrote:
Would this give you any more clues?

 That depends.  Was this person doing this on your machine with JAWS being used to do the whole process, or was the screen reader off?

There is no reason that getting in by remote should make something that doesn't work suddenly work.  But, if something that is normally a part of the equation was removed from it when that other party was at work, that's the first thing I'd suspect was introducing the error.

If JAWS was off, then I'd take this up with Freedom Scientific Technical Support.

By the way, have you tried this using Narrator or NVDA rather than JAWS, just as a diagnostic step?

       ~ Lawrence Krauss