locked Re: upgrade.

yes.
or what you could do is use jaws tandem or some remote software to
connect and help in upgrading.
once you run the media creation tool and start the upgrade she must
just click on reboot and after rebooting cortana will come up talking
so may be you could help over the phone in finishing the setup.

On 11/21/20, Billy Inglis <billyinglis49@gmail.com> wrote:
hi guys, I have an elderly blind friend who is running windows7 and jaws
screen reader, but she wishes to upgrade to win10.
Remembering she is elderly and blind and not a techy person.
Would it be possible for her to get an upgrade to windows10 from
Microsoft?, and if so would she be able to run the upgrade herself?.

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.