From: leonard morris
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 4:05 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] A Question About Updaes

            You stated, "I am the not so proud owner of a Dell Inspiron

15 3565 laptop." Well, I am in a simimilar possible situation as yours

with my Dell Inspiron 153573 laptop. So far I have not been offered the

latest windows update but as it has been pointed out sooner or later I

will probably face the same issues. So, I am very much interested in

reading any solutions from this list or if you do contact Microsoft

support will you please post what you learn? Thanks. BTW, my laptop does

not have an application key does yours? I am just curious.