Re: Can someone please help with a nasty Windows Defender issue?

hi.
you could use emsisoft emergency kit which is a portable application
to do a scan.
this is very accessible.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 07:31 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:

One problem though. Won't he need to find a way to update virus database,
or will the offline utility initiate that process?
-
I really don't know, but the probability of a single as yet unapplied
definition update making the difference in what would be found is very small
indeed.  You take what you can get.

~ Lawrence Krauss

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.