From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marisane Moruthanyana
Sent: November 14, 2020 6:10 AM
To: win10 <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: [win10] your assistance

Hi tech gurus

I trust you are all well and safe where you are.

I am trying to cope.

1. May I bother you?

With NVDA, one can mark a block of text which one needs to delete.

To do that, you press nvda+shftf9 to mark the beginning of the block and nvda+shftf10 to mark the end of the block.

How is that done with JAWS?

2. how does one join JAWS mailing list? I am asking this, because I tried to join in but without success.

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Wally Marisane: SA