Re: Can someone please help with a nasty Windows Defender issue?

Christo de Klerk

Fanus

When you run the Media Creation Tool, after it got a few things together, you will be presented with a screen with Legal, Support, Back and Next buttons, and a radio button which, by default, is set to Upgrade this PC. Press down arrow once which will give you the option to create an ISO file. I am at that point now and ready to press Next. Let us hope this process will do it, because nothing else so far has. I am following the steps provided by Brian Vogel. I hope we both will be successful. This is a nasty thing and I have absolutely no idea what could have caused it.

kind regards

Christo

On 2020/11/14 10:34am, Fanus wrote:

Hello Brian

I have more or less the same problem as Christo and I find no repair option when running the iso. There are only options for installing or downloading an iso file for installation on other machines, so how does one access the repair item?

Regards

Fanus