Re: Windows 10 issues - please help

Mária Orovčíková

Well..., it happened after Net framework update.
Something like that has never happened to me.
INTERNAL CD/DVD drive has not been working for some time, so that I have used external drive, but as USB ports are not working, I cannot use it in this case to reinstal drivers.
I read that "intializing audio error" happens with Lenovo laptops, which I have, but have not found about non-functional USB ports and internet.

Odoslané z iPhonu

Dňa 10. 11. 2020 o 0:50 užívateľ Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> napísal:

You still have not answered what type of updates were being applied that triggered this collapse.

If they were Windows Updates, your smartest move at this point would be to use the rollback option.

I really suspect you have a major hardware failure of some sort that was coincident with, but not caused by, what you were doing.  There should be virtually nothing in the world of updates or drivers that would take out internet connectivity (and particularly if it's both WiFi and ethernet wired), USB ports, and an optical drive all at the same time.

You are in a situation where your range of options is extremely limited.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss