Re: Notification Chevron in the System Tray/Notification Area
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You only need to turn on the items that you want to show in the system tray, steps below.
1. Windows key + I, for Settings, then tab 1 time to, System.
2. Navigate to, Personalization, press enter, then tab 1 time to get into the list of options.
3. Down arrow to, Taskbar, press enter.
4. Tab several times to,Select which icons appear on the Taskbar link, press enter.
5. Tab through these icons, & press the spacebar to toggle or turn off / On. If an item is checked it's, On, if it's unchecked it's, Off.
Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
----- Original Message -----
From: Cheryl Miller
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] navagation chevron
I have a feeling I am coming in at the middle of a conversation and I apologize if this has already been discussed. I have a few items that are in the chevron overflow area that I would like to actually have placed in the main systems tray. Is there a way to move them to that? Thanks and I apologize for my ignorance.
On Nov 9, 2020, at 11:28 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote: