Windows 10 issues - please help

Mária Orovčíková

hello list,
after doing some system updates and restarting the laptop, I got the following error:
"Error initializing audio."
Sighted person told me that windows launched, but there are no sounds.
I was going to reinstal audio drivers, but I found out that neither USB ports nor internet connection are working, so I haven't found the way how to reinstal drivers.
Please, is there any other way how to make it work?
THE laptop CD/DVD drive is not working properly and I cannot use external CD/DVD drive because ports are not working.
The only thing I have available at the moment is my dad's laptop.
Are there any other options such as transfering setup files from one laptop to another without internet connection and working USB ports?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Maria

Odoslané z iPhonu