Re: Help needed, frustrated about my new Win 10

Hamit Campos

Dam I may be screwed then. If 7 days since you got it is the return limit. Again though Bill mine only did it 4 different days and only with that backup Pluss drive hooked up. It didn't yesterday by the way and it had many chances to do it. Lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Wong
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 9:39 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Help needed, frustrated about my new Win 10

I finally contacted Dell support and offered to replace with a new one.

But it is strange that, Dell instructed me to going through a diagnostic mechanism and reported that the pc has no hardware issue.

He suspected that the high ram issue is related to the apps I am running.

I told him that, I am using the same set of apps on a older machine on 2013, and it even cost fewer ram memory.

Then he suspected it may be related to logic board issue and suggested me to replace the logic board.

I said, if I wait for the logic board replacement, it may exceeded the 7day of return or replace requirement, then I request a replacement.

Loy 於 8/11/2020 3:58 寫道:
I would call 'Dell and get a Return Authorization Number before returning
it. I have found that Dell is very good in honoring their warenty.