Just checked my SSD to see how full it is.

Hamit Campos

Hi there friends. So checked the SSD. I cleaned it a bit as wel so now I have 677 GB of 901 GB free. I find the 901 GB thing interesting as it’s a 256 GB SSD. Why is it reporting like this? Shouldn’t it say how much of the full 256 has been used? Or does it not care to report all the GBs eaten by Windows and all the Dell stuff crap or other wize. I just mentioned this because with mine and Bill’s out of memory problem someone said something about you should keep the SSD half empty. So I guess I should according to that keep what ever 256 devided by 2 is free of the SSD. Thanks. Just want to clear all things I myself maybe doing before packing the XPS back up and sending it off back to Dell.