Re: Help needed, frustrated about my new Win 10

Hamit Campos

Me too. I’m totally geeky that way. Heck if Christian Whawell did why not? Remember that BCT he did installing a DVD drive? Oh BCT was Blind Cool Tech.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Wong
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 6:32 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Help needed, frustrated about my new Win 10

Haha, in fact is if there is somewhere local here can teach blind how to assembly or work with pc hardware, I  would like to learn about it.

I see that those old rams, hdd from old pcs can be ported to new pcs and can save money

Hamit Campos 8/11/2020 23:35 寫道:

In my case I do have my Inspiron 3847 tower. It’s a 2013 haswell desktop. Wait which intel chip was Gen 4? It’s either haswel or brodwell. If Haswell came first than that’s what that desktop is. I just point this out because would 2013 ram work with 10th Gen intel chips?