Re: A Small Question Regarding Latest Update of Windows 10

There is this thing called a web search, which turns up more articles on the Meet Now button (directly linked to Skype) than I can count.  Joseph Lee gave the precise name of the button in a recent cumulative update announcement, making it very easy to search on "Meet Now" or "Meet Now button" on the web.

See:  https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-this-is-what-your-new-meet-now-taskbar-button-does-explains-microsoft/

My guess is that if you're not using Skype you won't ever see it and if you don't allow it to show on the taskbar you won't see it, either.

        ~ Madonna