From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 1:07 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] I'm noticing a slight lag in speech when my laptop is connected to HDMI.

Hi.

I’ve just noticed that speech lags slightly behind what I do on the keyboard when I’m using HDMI. I might be reviewing a line of text, decide to move to something else, and JAWS takes about a quarter to half a second to catch up. I’m using JAWS 2020 with Windows 20H2, both latest builds.

Any ideas how to lessen this?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin and Jilly the flying doggie.