Re: windows services that i can disable.

Hamit Campos

Count me as the somewhat curious voice as to why do you wana do this anyways? Who even suggested this as a thing to do? Did you have any particular in mind and you just are asking us to be safe? But yeah from how these 3 have responded thus far perhaps it's best to apply what my Brother-In-Law Ronald says, don't mess with that you don't know what it's for. I just figgured keeping that line in mind perhaps you had something in mind for which you even ask in the first place.

On 10/24/2020 2:11 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I avoided comment in hopes that none would end up being made, but count me as the third voice saying there is absolutely no good reason to intentionally disable any Windows services that applies to your average user.   There are very rare instances, in very specific contexts, where this might be of benefit, but as a general statement, and not just related to Windows and computers, it is foolhardy to tinker with a fully functioning system that's doing what you need for it to do.

A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.

       ~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)