Re: MS Edge

tim

The fastest way up there is
control + insert then tab twice and arrow your heart out.

On 10/20/2020 5:47 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Does anyone happen to know if there is a keyboard shortcut that will throw you back from wherever you might be in a given MS-Edge settings pane back to the list of panes so that you can up/down arrow?
I have tried what I thought might do it, but I have only succeeded with brute force SHIFT+TAB (or TAB) until I've circled back to hearing the pane name announced for the one I know I was working in, then up/down arrowing to another.  There has to be an easier way.  And I'll probably dope slap myself once someone else says what it is!
*A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.*
~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)