Re: MS Edge


Does anyone happen to know if there is a keyboard shortcut that will throw you back from wherever you might be in a given MS-Edge settings pane back to the list of panes so that you can up/down arrow?

I have tried what I thought might do it, but I have only succeeded with brute force SHIFT+TAB (or TAB) until I've circled back to hearing the pane name announced for the one I know I was working in, then up/down arrowing to another.  There has to be an easier way.  And I'll probably dope slap myself once someone else says what it is!

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041

A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.

       ~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)

Join to automatically receive all group messages.