Re: Ready, set, check: October 2020 Update is now live #branchprogression #WinTen20H2

Raha Tehrani

Hi. Joseph>
there's just a little tip here. if you go to the same place through
startmenu\settings\system\about, it will be well supported by NVDA.
but if you want to have access to the same place and items through
hitting an alt+enter while landing this PC, NVDA will just keep quiet,
in such a case, as you press tab, you won't move at all. moreover,
nothing special is read out to you. but settings. it really sounds
screwy, because if you visit the same area, from
settings\system\about, there will be no problems at all. as you tab,
NVDA will ordinarily move forward and read out the focused items in a
clear manner.
would you mind giving it a try to learn more about it?
Take care.

Try after restarting your computer.