Re: Ready, set, check: October 2020 Update is now live #branchprogression #WinTen20H2

Hamit Campos

Joseph, just did check for updates on my laptop. Didn't get it. I haven't tried the new XPS 8940 yet as I'm listening to DR Thom Hartmann on there.

On 10/20/2020 1:30 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

The update dashboard page for 20H2 can be found at:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-20h2

Also, an important note: beginning with Version 20H2, Chromium Edge will be installed.