Re: facing strange issue on the windows 10 settings pannel.

Hamit Campos

I just downloaded the 6 Rar files. Could someone please send me the official link to the page of WinRar? I screwed up a PC from Computers for the blind by grabbing WinRar from the wrong place. Woops should've gone to the link above the 1 I had gone to. So I don't want to take that chance and get that add virus called PC Obtimiser Pro again. Especially not on my new Dell XPS 8940.

On 10/16/2020 1:12 AM, Mário Navarro wrote:

hi Bill.
you can run the files inside the folder anywhere from the windows explorer.
these files are system files, not JAWS files.
are microsoft visual files.

the files are safe without any virus.
I solved that issue with these files ...
cheers.

Às 20:29 de 15/10/2020, Bill White escreveu:

Hi, Mário. You didn't tell us which folder in which to install the files in this .rar file. Where do you install them?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...