Re: Debug Log File Found on My Desktop

Loy

I also got the same debug log file.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B
To: Win10
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 4:07 PM
Subject: [win10] Debug Log File Found on My Desktop

Hi All,

I found a Log file on my Win10 Pro 2004 ... .572 desktop a few days ago and the contents are below.

debug.log
[1015/103438.956:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5

Does anyone know what this log file means, or is referring to?  I tried doing a search and came up empty.  The properties stated it was dated October 15, just a day or 2 after installing cumulative + other updates.  Now I'm wondering if this could've been part of my Windows Security icon issues.

All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.