Re: Windows Security System Tray Icon

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 06:14 PM, Jason White wrote:
I had to press the Notification Chevron button to reach the Windows Security widget, though.
-
And that will be true for any icon that is not set to show in the taskbar (system tray area), but for programs/services that have one and are running.  I have a bunch in the "overflow area" that is accessed via the notification chevron button.  They're ones I seldom need to look at, but sometimes do.

A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.

       ~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)