From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 7:55 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Optional updates?

For a couple of weeks now I have optional updates showing driver updates. There is one for a keyboard driver that I select to go ahead and install it. When I click install it says checking for updates and finds none. The optional driver is still there.

On 10/16/2020 9:46 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'm still getting a View Optional Updates when I check the status of
updates. I thought that should have gone away with this month's
cumulative update. I usually never check or install optional updates
just for that reason--they'll be installed with the next cumulative
update. I'm just wondering what's going on here.

Roger