Re: Is there a way that I can tell the date a file was first placed in my computer, even if it's moved to another location or drive?

Micallef Michael at FITA

Find the audio file make right mouse click or press the context menu and hit enter on properties

.

FITA Logo

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail