Re: Optional updates?

Don H

For a couple of weeks now I have optional updates showing driver updates.  There is one for a keyboard driver that I select to go ahead and install it.  When I click install it says checking for updates and finds none.  The optional driver is still there.

On 10/16/2020 9:46 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'm still getting a View Optional Updates when I check the status of updates.  I thought that should have gone away with this month's cumulative update.  I usually never check or install optional updates just for that reason--they'll be installed with the next cumulative update.  I'm just wondering what's going on here.

Roger