Re: re how to change the media function keys to regular f function keys on windows 10 home on a laptop in windows 10 home with a screenreader like narrator or NVDA

valiant8086

Hi.

Toshiba you may have a Toshiba HW utility, that feature should be available therein. Look for hw utility in the start menu.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com
On 9/28/2020 12:28 AM, g melconian wrote:

Hello I don’t know how I got some kind of  update on  an old Toshiba laptop on windows 10 and my function keys  have reverted back to media function keys  instead of the regular f function keys.how do I fix this with a screenreader  like narrator or NVDA. Please ccan some one helhlp me out in reverting   the process back from the media function keys to  the regular f function keys.