Re: facing strange issue on the windows 10 settings pannel.

Mário Navarro

hi Bill.
you can run the files inside the folder anywhere from the windows explorer.
these files are system files, not JAWS files.
are microsoft visual files.

the files are safe without any virus.
I solved that issue with these files ...
cheers.

Às 20:29 de 15/10/2020, Bill White escreveu:

Hi, Mário. You didn't tell us which folder in which to install the files in this .rar file. Where do you install them?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...