Re: facing strange issue on the windows 10 settings pannel.

Mário Navarro

Hello.
install these 6 files and tell me if it worked.
install one by one.
JAWS needs these files to work in the settings panel.
I had this problem and solved it with these files.

download here.

WE -transfer:

https://we.tl/t-E6zaIE72KT

cheers.

Às 03:21 de 14/10/2020, writeatme.shankarsai@... escreveu:

Dear group members,

I’m shankar from India.

Recently I got the brand new dell laptop from my office and, after installing the jaws, when I go to the settings panel and pressing left/right arrow keys, screen reader is not reading the options.

The device running the OS Build 19042.546 and jaws 2020 august updates.

Hope someone will suggest me the fix.