Doesn’t matter on my system.
I have the Setting window as a standard window, and am able to navigate with no issue in all screen readers.

- Brad -

On Oct 14, 2020, at 08:32, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

I'm sure it's been tried, but just to throw it out there, has making sure that the screen is maximized been tried?

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] facing strange issue on the windows 10 settings pannel.

That is strange, indeed.
I experience the same navigational behavior in the Settings dialog, regardless of which screen reader I am running.

- Brad -

Hi, thank you so much for your prompt and quick response, once opening the settings window, tried with tab and arro navigation, but, nothing worked out.
Facing this problem only with the jaws, but, I can able to navigate without any issues using the n v d a.