Re: facing strange issue on the windows 10 settings pannel.

Brad Snyder

Have you tried pressing the Have you tried pressing the tab key wants to get out of the search box edit field. that should land you on system, the first item in the settings dialogue.

- Brad -

On Oct 13, 2020, at 21:37, writeatme.shankarsai@... wrote:

Dear group members,

I’m shankar from India.

Recently I got the brand new dell laptop from my office and, after installing the jaws, when I go to the settings panel and pressing left/right arrow keys, screen reader is not reading the options.

The device running the OS Build 19042.546 and jaws 2020 august updates.

Hope someone will suggest me the fix.