Re: [solved] missing start menu search field

I'm on Win10 Version 2004, and when using NVDA 2020.2 after hitting the Windows Key I hear, "Start Window, Search Window, Search Box Edit Blank."

One can always try, Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file, or rolling back the Cumulative Update and letting it reapply.  I actually find doing a repair install easier, but some don't.  I discuss how to roll back recently applied Windows Updates at the outset of, Britechguy’s Standard Advice Regarding Windows 10 Issues and Their Repair

A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.

       ~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)