Re: [solved] missing start menu search field

Sarah k Alawami

Are you positive? I still have mine and that was after an update last week, I dunno what that update is as I never bothered to check. Have you tired a reboot of yoru system?

On 17 Sep 2020, at 9:29, Brad Snyder wrote:

As long as I have been using Windows 10, after pressing the Windows-key to open the Start Menu, my focus has been placed in a Search field, and JAWS speaks “Search box, edit text”, or something similar.  This Start Menu Search field was present following the Windows 10 Spring 2004 update, but following a recent Windows 10 Cumulative Update, has disappeared.

Does anyone know how to get it back??

- Brad -