Re: Get rid of Bing during windows key search

Don & Cher

Loy- I could never get Cortana & windows search to show up in the results, but the process pointed me to another site which may have fixed the problem. I’ll see- but thank you for putting me on the path!

Cher

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 5:41 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Get rid of Bing during windows key search

I found this on the web, haven't tried it yet.'

1.    Click the Start button.

2.    Type Cortana in the Search field.

3.    Click Cortana & Search settings

4.    Click the switch beneath Cortana can give you suggestions, reminders, alerts, and more at the top of the menu so that it turns off.

5.    Click the switch beneath Search online and include web results so that it turns off.

Feb 5, 2020