.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

Guess that's what happens when I delay Win 10 updates.

Bob

On 2020-07-31 3:42 p.m., Bill White wrote:

Hi, Ron. There is a good program called Pontes Media Downloader that will
automatically download and convert YouTube videos to mp3 format. They have
two programs that are version 3 for Windows, but I recommend version 2.1. I
will try to send a direct link, but if it is too long, I will start another
message, and give a hyperlink.

http://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pontes_media_downloader_install_2_1.ex

Bill White
billwhite92701@...