Re: Help with one drive and files only being off line.

Alan Robbins

Good explanation, thank you I had the same question.
One additional somewhat related question, if you choose this option how are your files in one drive backed up?

On Aug 22, 2020, at 7:43 PM, Kelly Ford <kelly@theideaplace.net> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,

1. Locate the OneDrive folder in File Explorer.
2. Press shift+F10 to bring up the context menu.
3. Arrow down to Free Up space and press enter.

Also,

1. Press winkey+I for Settings.
2. Navigate to System:Storage:Configure Storage Sense or Run it Now.
3. Activate that link and tab through the different settings.

Thank you,

Kelly