Good explanation, thank you I had the same question.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
One additional somewhat related question, if you choose this option how are your files in one drive backed up?
On Aug 22, 2020, at 7:43 PM, Kelly Ford <email@example.com> wrote:
1. Locate the OneDrive folder in File Explorer.
2. Press shift+F10 to bring up the context menu.
3. Arrow down to Free Up space and press enter.
1. Press winkey+I for Settings.
2. Navigate to System:Storage:Configure Storage Sense or Run it Now.
3. Activate that link and tab through the different settings.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 3:38 PM
Subject: [win10] Help with one drive and files only being off line.
Hi all, I have googled around but get all sorts of different answers
and none of them seem to help. I should know how to do this. but
anyway using windows10 64bit 2004 pro on the machine I want to use. so
I want to be able to see all my files and not have them stored or downloaded to the local machine unless I click on the file and it starts to download. it is a little pocket computer it has only a 128GB SSD so as You can see need to keep as much space as I can can someone help? as I say I should know how to get this to work but anyway brain fog sorry folks help please.