Re: Pontes Media Downloader

This is another reason that I love Search Everything by Voidtools.  We all have those times where we know we've downloaded and saved something, but simply cannot find where. If you remember what you called it, Everything is going to find it unless you put it in some really odd (and generally off-limits) system folder or on a drive that's not indexed by Everything.

Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform.

        ~ Susan B. Anthony, 1860