From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 2:03 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Pontce

I've had the same trouble with it. It is set to put the files in My Documents in a folder called Pontes Media Downloader but there aren't any files there and I can't find them anywhere.

Roger

On 8/20/2020 3:24 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘