Re: Pontes Media Downloader

Peter Russillo

Hello; with Pontes Downloader, tab trough and find where you can select which folderthe download goes to; by default it may be Videos but you can select a different one, like Downloads or Music; then keep tabbing until you find the drop-down box of formats to convert to, like mp3; then hit the Download button and it should tell you when it's done.  But be sure to put the YouTube stuff in a folder where you want it, like Music for instance.  HTH

Peter

On 8/20/2020 4:24 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘