Re: Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.

Kevin Cussick

I seem to remember at least one other person provided this the other night.

On 03/08/2020 00:20, Mickey Quenzer wrote:
Hello:
I did a search for Pontes Media Downloader and was unable to find a direct download link for this program.
Can you please provide a direct download link?
Thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 2:56 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.
Hi, have You tried Pontes Media Downloader this is good and should
work for You.
On 31/07/2020 22:31, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hello to my fellow win ten subscribers.
I have been using the service from:
https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.y
tmp3.cc%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C187c24ba109a445f43d208d83654efaf%7C84
df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637319085704133297&amp;sdata=
KZOFhUhADYrHtFIeW70TazNOrH3oO0A7ejnGBu1iFzo%3D&amp;reserved=0
But it looks like for you tube videos one hour or longer will not convert.
So would anyone have a converter program that they can recommend?
I'd like to listen to the mp3 files on my portable Victor Reader Trek
so that I'm not tied to the pc to listen to them.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards
and or Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed
Emergency Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham
Radio Station With the Call Sign of KR3DOG