From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 1:43 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.

Here's a list of shortcut keystrokes for Ponce:

Ponce Media Downloader Keyboard shortcuts

Control + D, = download current URL

Control + M, = download multiple URL's

Control + E, = open media folder

Control + L, = go to URL field

Control + F, = go to source formats combo

Control + N, = go to conversions format combo

Control + T, = go to downloads table

Control + s, = go to status bar

Control + Enter, = open downloaded file

Control + G, = show selected download log

Control + U, = update download engine

Control + p, = open supported services window

Control + Y, = open Youtube download webpage

Control, Shift, + E, = select media folder

Control + O, = open program options window

Control, Shift + P, = open Ponce website

Control + B, = show about box

Control + K, = show keyboard shortcuts window

Control + Backspace, = deleted all completed downloads

Control, Shift + Backspace, = delete all list items

Control + Z, = stop running downloads

Alt + F, = open file menu

Alt + G, = open, go to, menu

Alt + D, = open download menu

Alt + E, = open engine menu

Alt + O, = open options menu

Alt + H, = open help menu

Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2020 11:32 AM

Many thanks for your help Rich.

I’m going to try your advice next time.

For all  I’m not doing anything wrong.

I have some tutorials that are being sent to me from you tube and would rather watch them on my victor reader trek so that I’m not tied to the pc.

Many thanks.

Ron KR3DOG and also waiting for August 18th for the release of the Microsoft Flight Simulator program to be released for we BVI Pilots to stress test it out.

Ron KR3DOG