Re: Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Go to youtube, and find what you want to download and hear.
2. Click the link. It will start playing.
3. Press ALT plus D to find the URL of the video.
4. Press ALT plus A to select it, then copy to the clipboard with CONTROL plus C.
5. Close the video, and open Pontes Media Downloader.
6. TAB to the format shown, and select a format such as mp3.
7. TAB to the Download button, and press ENTER.
8. Once the file is downloaded, press ALT plus F, followed by the letter O to open the media folder.
This is where all the downloads from Pontes Media will reside. From here, you can move them anywhere, or play them with whichever audio file player you desire.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [win10] Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.
Many thanks Bill.
I now have the program installed.
How to I go about using it please?
Many thanks once again.
From: Bill White
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 17:45
Subject: [win10] Looking for a YouTube to mp3 converter
Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From