Re: Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 03:56 PM, Kevin Cussick wrote:
Hi, have You tried Pontes Media Downloader this is good and should work for You.
-
Please have the common courtesy to have bothered to read through an entire topic before posting something like this again.  There's a reason we ask members to do this, so that we can avoid unnecessary repetition - which this certainly is.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902